Small Business SEO doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Here is a short list of tips…
1) Know your keywords and phrases that your target audience is most likely to use to find you during a search. Be sure to update your list periodically.
2) Check your website content to make sure that the copy makes sense and emphasizes the appropriate product, service, or topic that you are focusing on.
3) Make sure your online paid advertising and social posting is tied in to your overall SEO strategy, or else you may be under utilizing your advertising dollars.
4) Measure outcomes. Each company must decide what metrics they will use to measure success and ensure they have appropriately administered tracking codes to bring in that data for review and adjustments.
5) SEO strategies change over time because audience behaviors change over time. Don’t be afraid or unwilling to make changes as needed and invest in long term data gathering.
If you need more insight into Small Business SEO implementations, don’t hesitate to contact Magnus Web Design for more information. https://www.MagnusWebDesign.com/contact/ #seo #smallbusiness #magnuswebdesignhouston